In last week’s article, I talked about how the crazy amount of loot and the lack of a good, simple method to compare items can make an otherwise great Borderlands 2 a sluggish inventory-management fest. After a little bit more playtime, I’ve come up with a few more usability related thoughts on this game including:
- Various methods of picking up loot
- How much I love the world map in Borderlands 2
- Scroll bars are your friend
- The skill tree is more focused, but probably less useful
- Some unnecessarily sexy visual effects in the menu screen
Read on to find out more!